Monday, November 19, 2007

Fizzlo

I am currently processing a request for an interview with the creator of the web cartoon, Fizzlo. For those who don't know, I am Chownini on Chowder Zone, and [insert name of the month here] Nazedd on Ed, Edd n Eddy fan sites. Here's hoping that I am able to get an interview with the mastermind. :) Here is a picture of Fizzlo of course. And below is a link to the theme song (sadly its mute, since I discovered about this just when the site went down for the next few weeks.


EDIT: I got the interview and the theme song here has been scrapped for a new one. And it turns out the site is up and running unlike last night. The picture I put up was old too, so I put up the new one.

No comments:

People Who Visit This Blog

hit counter

People since November 18th 2007.
hit counter

Pageviews since November 24th 2007.
free web counter