Friday, January 18, 2008

Ed, Edd n Eddy's Big Picture Show


I just realized I had to put it up for you EEnE fans out there. Production on the movie has been delayed. The chances of a movie airing this year is unlikely. Yes, the movie is going to air next year most likely. Good news though! There are two new episodes on the way in case you didn't know! And the sound designer for the show who joined a fansite I'm a member of revealed a sound clip for a very important episode of the show! "May I Have This Ed?", an episode that will give us clues on who Nazz has a crush on! And here they are. It is the same scene, but which one of the five is one that will be used? I bet on either 3 and 5. But I really dig number 4 and 5 the the most of all. You'll be happy to know that Sheldon is back...well, not really. But you get to meet Sheldon Jr.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I listened to the videos but I couldn't tell much of a difference. I'll try again. As for the movie, I hope it at least premieres by fall of this year.

Unknown said...

The timing of the song is different in each.

People Who Visit This Blog

hit counter

People since November 18th 2007.
hit counter

Pageviews since November 24th 2007.
free web counter