Monday, July 23, 2007

Spongebob's First Day at Day Camp


Yup. You can already tell this is about Spongebob Squarepants. I had a 30-min Spongebob dream that I am about to forget. That is why I am writing this segment here, in the early morning. The dream had to do with Patrick wanting a Krabby Patty. Squidward was taking a break, since hardly anyone was there at the place. Patrick went up and asked Spongebob for a Krabby Patty, and Spongebob told him to wait his turn. After Spongebob, severed a fish, Patrick came up. He had a number 2 card. And my dream ended there since my dad woke me up. I will type more in this post later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

People Who Visit This Blog

hit counter

People since November 18th 2007.
hit counter

Pageviews since November 24th 2007.
free web counter