Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Yesterday and Today.

Since the edit button is no where to be found, I have to write about both yesterday and today. Darn it, I hate this stuff. Anyway, I just put the image to the right because it was the only one I could find with both Danny and Ember. The image shows them both fighting. I guess no one drew and image of them in a Boyfriend-Girlfriend relationship. This relationship is slightly popular on the Internet. But it has not gotten any, um...in-depth sex stories like Danny+Sam. But I still like this pair-up. I mean, it is not slightly forced like Val and Danny, and it is not very weird like Danny and Desiree. Anyway, about my first two days at Day Camp, which started on Monday...

Yesterday...

When I got to day camp yesterday, I started playing a game called 'Beanbag Race'. It consists of two buckets and 6 beanbags (which was a soft cloth filled with hard beans). There are two players. They each get three beanbags and must be the first to get their beanbags into their bucket. Then run back with the bean bags. Pretty simple...but I always lost to five-year-olds. They kept dunking. And that is not allowed. Any, it was raining that day. In other news, we did some math and reading work there. I didn't do the reading work since I am turning 13 on October 3. I had to check some of the reading work instead. Then we ate lunch, then we had some free time. Then we watched the movie Pride. It was okay by my standards. Then I went home.


Today...

Today at Camp, I watched someone there playing Super Mario 64 on their Nintendo DS Lite. He is pretty good at it. Then I watched a DVD on Northern Frontier, a week long Christan sleep-away camp in the Adirondack Mountains. For those who don't know, the mountain range is in Northeastern New York. It is near the New Yorker-Canadian border. A picture of the mountains in the fall is to the left. anyway, the camp has archery, shooting, kayaking, swimming, rock-climbing, and a bunch of other cool things! We then did some reading work (including me). We will be doing that for the rest of the week. We then went to lunch, and then to the pool. The pool was fun, but I spent more than half of the time there at the kiddie pool. I spent the last ten or something minutes racing the kids. The races would have been faster, but I didn't know how to swim. We left the pool and came back to the camp, where we had free time. We then had bible study and then snack. We (the boys) got bags full of stuff we will need when going to Northern Frontier on Sunday (5:45 in morning!). That is all...end blog entry.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is the real end to this triple/quadruple length blog entry.
EDIT: The edit buttons are back...this is the real, real end. (6:59)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

im was there when u were eatin dindin

outside the window

Anonymous said...

i hope you read ALL of these notes!!!
:~0

Anonymous said...

This design is wicked! You definitely know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to start my own blog
(well, almost...HaHa!) Fantastic job. I really loved what
you had to say, and more than that, how you presented
it. Too cool!

Here is my site; play pokemon online

People Who Visit This Blog

hit counter

People since November 18th 2007.
hit counter

Pageviews since November 24th 2007.
free web counter