Saturday, July 21, 2007

My first post


Hello. My alias is UK. I live in the City of New York and age 12. This is my first ever blog, and I hope to continue using it for years to come. That is all for now! I messed up with the name of my blog but it does not really matter...for now. Dun dun dun! Note the evil Master Cyclonis from Cartoon Network's and YTV's Storm Hawks series. Don't say I didn't warn you. But enough about me. Okay, more about me. I love spending time online, so this will be one of those rare blogs that actually update every single day...expect when I am on vacation, at camp, or, possibly, when I am in college. I love the show, the Fairly Odd Parents. One of Butch's best work. Soon, season seven shall come, and we will finally get to see the baby. Whose baby will it be!? No one knows...besides the FOP staff and Nickelodeon. *random shrug*
So I want to become a cartoonist. And here are ideas I have for shows, before I go and decide to draw them during the 2007-08 school year:
Sie
A talking optic beagle and his human owner have amazing, outta-this-world adventures in a Illinois town. They face, school, bullies, and evil man-and-dog eating toilets. The usual stuff.
Coop!
What happens when a tweenage boy that lives in a chicken coop makes contact with a small Montana town? Everything from Ninjas to Alien Mutants that's what. Just an ordinary day in the life of Cooper Martian Rune.
Xtraordinary Generation
A show about a family of five kids with amazing superpowers that the world has never known. In their hands, is the fate of the world...if they would only realize it sooner! Before battling the evils in their Boston town, they must battle each other!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

xanax online buy generic xanax online no prescription - generic xanax s 902

People Who Visit This Blog

hit counter

People since November 18th 2007.
hit counter

Pageviews since November 24th 2007.
free web counter