Saturday, September 22, 2007

Getting serious about High School

It is time for me to start getting serious about heading off to high school. I am in the eighth grade, and just nine months to the end of this school year. I now must decide the next four years of my educated life in school. I have to start choosing my high school now. So me and my mom are working on a list of high schools I could possibly go to. And it is not counting the New York Specialized High Schools. I am going to take the SHSAT (Specialized High School Admissions Test) next month, so I am going to an after school program that will prepare me for the test. I will only put down Bronx High School of Science and High School for American Studies at Lehman College. As for my High School application, I will put down at least eight schools. Mostly those at Christopher Columbus and Evander Childs. Well, that is all I can say about high schools. I did end up going to some meeting at my school (whose page on the site needs to be updated since there is a new principal.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't have as much time to draw stuff as I did during last week. I can only really draw on weekends, and I do my homework then. So I can only really draw during vacations and holidays. Most of my drawings on my Photobucket account are really just plain Ed, Edd n' Eddy drawings, due to requests of those pictures by people at The 3 Eds.com. Anyway, to the right are Jeff and Meg's mom and their baby brother Todd. Also known as 'Todd the Menace' or just 'Menace'! I will get back to drawing more pictures of the characters later, once I finish getting to...stuff I just forgot. D'OH! Oh, I remembered what I wanted to say after that Simpsons reference. I am working on some Simpsons looking characters for my show. Basically just Bart, Lisa, Homer, Marge, and Maggie. I need a bit of help figuring it out. Please leave pointers or something in the comments. Write anything in the comments! Anyway, I should be doing my homework right now...if there is any left. And I think that is just math. So bye!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

P.S. Sorry for not doing this yesterday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i have a promblem, i no. anmd ur the cause of it uk... ill send you alot of notes later in the week.




ps im always watching u. im like a peeping tom.

People Who Visit This Blog

hit counter

People since November 18th 2007.
hit counter

Pageviews since November 24th 2007.
free web counter