Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Time to Get Down to Business!

I rarely post on this blog, so I've been thinking of ways for me to try and made way more posts, then I figured it out! I have a few ideas on how exactly I can break at least 80 posts by the end of the year. So this is what you'll expect for the rest of the year (mind you, I won't really be doing this every week, just when possible).

Saturdays/Sundays/Mondays: Cartoon Reviews (movies, television shows, etc.) -- As you know, I usually wait until a series has aired at least two or three episodes, then I review it. But I'm going to start changing that...at least with Cartoon Network. On Saturday,  you'll be getting a review of "The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack" which has had many sneak peeks and a bunch of wedgies shown in the weeks before it even premiered! On Sunday, I'll be reviewing "Total Drama Island", which makes it's US premiere on Thursday on Cartoon Network. On Monday, I'll try to do that "Speed Racer: The Next Generation" that I promised for Lionsgate that I kept putting off.

Tuesday: Personal Views on Animation (PVoA) -- On Tuesday, I'll be making some posts, big and small, on what I think about certain things in Animation. This starts next week with me talking about Flash Animation.

Wednesday/Thursday: Random Drawing Craze -- Each week on Wednesday, I'll be posting a drawing that I see fit on this blog. Some will be recent, some from when I was much younger, etc. This starts tomorrow.

Friday: Animation Week -- I'll basically be posting news that I got from Toon Zone and other animation sites from over the week. This also starts this week.

6 comments:

Kieran Pertnav said...

What do you mean you promised the Speed Racer TNG review to Lionsgate, did they ask for one or are you saying you promised a review of Speed Racer TNG by Lionsgate for the blog?

Unknown said...

Lionsgate asked for one.

Kieran Pertnav said...

wow, you have contact with them thats cool. isnt today supposed 2 have a drawing post, but im in a diffrent time zone then u so its probably not today yet

Unknown said...

I wasn't in the mood today, so I'm going to make one tomorrow. It's Wednesdays or Thursdays, and I couldn't think of anything good to draw.

Kieran Pertnav said...

Any chance of some Toon Zone news today?

Kieran Pertnav said...

A good counter argument to Nick and Ren and Stimpy, not written by me: http://tacowiz.blogspot.com/2008/03/nickelodeon-mistreating-ren-and-stimpy.html

People Who Visit This Blog

hit counter

People since November 18th 2007.
hit counter

Pageviews since November 24th 2007.
free web counter